We are looking for new colleagues, who understand the fundamental elements of cyber security, and who are able to translate their knowledge to strong technical solutions.
Your role and responsibilities
In the role as IT Security Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our customers achieve their goals concerning cyber security. You will have the possibility to develop your competencies across our customers and their different locations which covers the entire Northern Europe. Your daily tasks will consist of the following:
- Assisting our customers in planning and executing cyber and information security projects
- Participating in developing Cyber Security Services for our customers.
- Staying up to date on new technologies
We expect that you have a broad technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel. Furthermore, we expect the following:
- You have experience with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- You at minimum have 1-3 years of experience with cyber and information security
- You have a relevant background in cyber and information security - education, training, certifications, experience
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Danish